Welcome

Welcome!

I started this blog page to participate in Write 31 Days for October 2018. I've tried to participate in the challenge many times before, but I never felt it was successful. This year, I'm joining, and I'm trying something different.

I will offer to you, my reader, 31 days of CoolestIman's Minecraft Adventures....hmmm. I think only 23 days so I can take off weekends.

A few years ago, I started to play Minecraft with my children. Somewhere along the line, I found a Minecraft server specifically for parents and their children: the Momcraft server. I spend the majority of my time playing Minecraft there, and have had many adventures.

I like playing Minecraft, and I like writing about the world of Minecraft.

Welcome to CoolestIma's Minecraft Adventures!

October 1
October 2
October 3
October 4
October 5

October 8
October 9
October 10
October 11
October 12

October 15
October 16
October 17
October 18
October 19

October 22
October 23
October 24
October 25
October 26

October 29
October 30
October 31



Comments

Popular Posts